You are here
Operations Manager - LV, MV Switchgear
- Experience in LV & MV Switchgear manufacturing
- Leadership responsibility of a multimillion dollar factory
About Our Client
Leading switchgear manufacturing company based in Qatar.
You will guide the design, estimation and manufacturing teams and resources to achieve the successful manufacture and execution of contracts and orders, whilst meeting the targets of time, cost and quality.
It is your role to ensure all Company operations adhere to local authority requirements and regulations and other applicable regulations and standards. Where required you will interface with, Suppliers, Government Authorities or other parties to ensure the Company's goals are achieved.
The position entails overall responsibility for the following aspects Operations, including but not limited to:
- Resource co-ordination, planning and management for Production.
- Quality Management and Quality Control Overview.
- Scheduling / Planning
- Logistics & Warehousing.
- Purchasing and Stock Control.
- Vendor Analysis and Performance.
- Information Technology, both Hardware & Software.
- Maintenance co-ordination and planning.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years' experience in switch gear manufacturing industry with at least 5 years' experience as head of the department.
- Manufacturing / Production / Logistics experience
- Contract Administration Qualifications
What's on Offer
QAR 35000 - 40000 per month + medical + tickets
Keen to work 5.5 days a week