You are here
Oracle Hyperion Consultant - Hyperion Planning / ESSBASE Exp
- Exciting and urgent opportunity to join a manage an exciting Hyperion project
- Must have at least 5 years design & development experience of Hyperion Planning
About Our Client
This is an established and successful organisation with ambitious plans for further development and growth already underway. Significant focus and resource is being invested in various areas of the corporate functions with this brand new role a direct result.
- Utilise functional knowledge/understanding of the Financial Planning processes, specifically the Workforce Planning process
- Work consultatively and collaboratively with the Finance community, HRBPs and Business Leaders across the company to build company-wide internal forecast.
- The role will also involve a lot in-depth analysis and modelling around headcount, salary and bonus structures.
- Process and model improvements of the internal work force plan along with maintenance of internal workforce modelling capabilities, assumptions and rules.
- Reporting, analysis, evaluation as well as development and implementation of strategic workforce planning to ensure the delivery of the right people, at the right time, in the right place, at the right price.
- Optimising work schedules and employee hours
- Optimising the distribution of talent among divisions and departments
- Implementing an effective workforce analytics strategy
- Ability to Identifying/interpret functional needs and building/change the metadata as per the requirement
- Involved in designing the load rule files for loading data from Oracle tables (fact tables) using SQL Interface, Excel sheets and flat files.
- Creation of Data forms in conjunction with user requirements to input relevant data
- Creation of Groups, Provisioning of Users through Shared Services
- Creating, modifying complex business calculation rules using calculation manager
- Automating the environment with MAXL and ESSCMD commands in ESSBASE
- Involved in deploying of cubes from testing to production.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of design and development experience working with Hyperion Planning and Hyperion ESSBASE
- Detailed knowledge and experience of implementation of the out-of-the-box Oracle's Hyperion Workforce Planning
- Experience in building HFR and Smart view reports
- Having knowledge of ODI integration with source. Experience includes setting up -Topology, Agents, Repository and Importing dimensions
- Experience of integrating Hyperion products
- Hyperion/ESSBASE planning production support, ODI with Oracle PLSQL
What's on Offer
This is an initial 3 month contract paying a very attractive salary with the opportunity for a longer term extension.