You are here
Plant Manager (Manufacturing)
AED35,000 - AED40,000 per month (AED420,000 - AED480,000)
- Achieving operational excellence for optimum utilization of production resources
- Leading multinational Oil & Gas service company in Qatar
About Our Client
Leading multinational Oil & Gas service company in Qatar
Strategy development and implementation:
- Implement strategies in alignment with organization strategy.
- Acquire new manufacturing technology & capabilities to align with growth strategy for revenues & product portfolio
Resource optimisation and effectiveness:
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility by implementing lean manufacturing practices, to minimising unnecessary costs/waste and maintaining current quality standards.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement for manufacturing process to minimize capacity bottlenecks, product non‐conformances, manufacturing time and production cost.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results while maintain planned production output, product quality and on‐time shipping.
- Implement latest production management best practices and concepts for workplace organization (i.e.; 5S) and process/system performance improvement (i.e.; Six Sigma).
- Work with the functional excellence team in establishing and reviewing KPI's and operational trends to validate root cause analysis and corrective action plans.
- Works with key stake holders to determine and set forth plans that rationalize various business levers including quality, delivery performance and cost effectiveness.
- Make sure of all HSE policies and procedures are implemented in to the functional areas.
The Successful Applicant
- 15 years' minimum experience in manufacturing management.
- MBA or Professional Certification in manufacturing Management (as ex: CPIM ‐ APICS).
- Has the ability to Manufacturing analysis and using technology to identify inefficiencies in the manufacturing process, further with the goal of eliminating these inefficiencies.
- Has the ability to Plan, co-ordinate, manage and control the resources, processes and activities especially uses of people resources.
What's on Offer
QAR 35000 - QAR 40000 per month + tickets + medical + schooling + annual bonuses