You are here
Presales Specialist (Enterprise Security Software) - MEA
Presales specialist needed for a multi-national software company
Dubai based, covering the MEA region.
About Our Client
International Enterprise Security Software business providing market leading security software into multiple verticals, including Banking, Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, and Engineering.
Presales Specialist (Enterprise Security Software) - MEA is required to:
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations regarding the Enterprise Security Software solutions to prospective customer audiences including senior company executives.
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles.
- In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
- Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Effectively leverage support teams who are there to support presales success. (Global / Regional Solution Specialists, CoE, IVE, Solution HuBs, Deal Advisors, Solution Experience, Product Management).
The Successful Applicant
Presales Specialist (Enterprise Security Software) - MEA MUST:
- Hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree from a top tier university.
- Proven track record in a Presales position for a large software company - Enterprise Security Software focused.
- Experience presenting and dealing with enterprise clients
- You must be professional, driven, and hard working.
IF YOU DO NOT FIT ALL OF THE CRITERIA ABOVE DO NOT APPLY. ONLY CV's WITH THIS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED
What's on Offer
20,000 - 23,000 AED / Month + tickets, medical insurance.