You are here
Principal Corporate Finance Analyst
Strong Corporate finance experience with a minimum of 2 years in the UAE
Tax free competitive package on offer
About Our Client
Our client is a local Real-estate company that has had sustainable growth over the last few years. They are now looking to expand their finance function and are seeking an experience corporate finance professional, coming from the Private Equity/Investment Banking industry sector in Dubai.
- Assess deal financing options, debt / equity options, legal and tax structures
- Carry out technical, legal, risk and commercial due diligence
- Review, interpret and validate financial models
- Oversee investor reporting, fund compliance, asset
- Ensure fair representation and full disclosures
- Be aware of existing and emerging private equity markets
- Provide market commentary to investors and manage investor relations.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of each investment, fiscal due diligence and commercial feasibility model at entry and throughout the investment cycle of each deal.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures laid down by the company and the risk management framework.
- Manage up to 2 Associate Corporate Finance employees.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Principal Corporate Finance Analyst role will a professional qualification such as; CA/ ACCA/ACA/CPA/CIMA/CFA with 5-7 years of corporate finance experience (minimum of 2 years of UAE experience), coming from the private equity or investment banking industry sectors.
***Only applications that fulfil all the above mentioned criteria will be considered for the position.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this Principal Corporate Finance Analyst role will be offered a very competitive package. This is excluding Medical Insurance, Flights and a performance based bonus.