You are here
Process Analyst-Operations Integration -12 month contract
An opportunity to work with one of the largest bank in the region
Fantastic opportunities to help drive a massive banking integration
About Our Client
Two of the largest and most established banks in the UAE are undergoing an exciting integration phase. With aspirations of securing the smoothest transition, they are looking to bring in the best talent available to carry out the transformation and development of systems.
- To obtain the volumetric data from operations in prescribed format and maintenance of the data integrity
- To ascertain the data consistency with previous months / periods and ensure that the data is provided correctly as per the format
- To analyse the trend of the volume in relation to the standard time for processing each task as per FTE.
- To analyse the standard timings and re-evaluate by coordinating with Operations staff
- To discuss and decipher the essentials of a robust measurement mechanism for FTE savings based on economies of scale achieved by analysing the trend of volume and productivity
- To maintain good inter-personal rapport with Operations staff and have a keen know-how of extracting the information from people and system
- Creation of Reports in MS Excel with Macro functions and preparing Presentation in MS PowerPoint providing insights into the analysis.
- Compiling and consolidating the data and maintain its integrity in various file folders with strong security access measures
- Being responsible in the data accuracy and communicative to clarify the questions relating to analysis
- Compare the data of previous periods and bring about trend methods of volume based on FTE behaviour and seasons.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products (advanced knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel)
- 1 to 2 year's relevant experience in the banking/financial sector with at least 1 years in similar positions of Analysis and Statistics.
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits.