You are here
- Procurement Director for a leading entertainment group
- Managing all spend across Construction of new premises and commercial contracts
About Our Client
The position will be working for a massively growing brand in the UAE, based out of Dubai with a young vibrant office, employing a total of 750 people in the UAE.
*It is key that individuals have FIDIC experience to be successful in this position*
- Direct and Monitor that the Project Team adhere to the strategy of the Procurement Department to support the on-time delivery of new and refurbishment sites.
- Interface and maintain governance relationships with all Directors and Business Units whilst more specifically ensuring that the association with the Legal Department is exceptional and productive in ensuring that any statutory risks and threats in the business are limited or eliminated.
- Maintain strong relationships with approved vendors and continuously meet with new vendors in order to expand the list of approved vendors and continuously meet with new vendors in order to expand the list of approved vendors and maximize the quality of purchased goods and services.
- Evaluate and approve the procurement and logistics policies and procedures manual and ensure it is properly communicated and employed by all Business across the organization.
- Lead all organizational activities related to purchase of services, assets and products.
- Ensure that the practice of receiving purchase requests, issuing purchase orders and purchasing products is done efficiently, accurately and within company policy & in some cases budget.
- Monitor and purchasing of service, supplies and equipment and compare costs for maximum value-for-money and quality.
- Maintain the coordination between Procurement Administration staff and Business Units and all such activities related to receiving of purchase requests.
- Lead and monitor the coordination between Procurement Administration staff and the Finance Business Unit on transactions related to the purchasing and invoice payments.
- Guarantee products are delivered to the requesting Business units/Departments on time and according to the specifications outlined in the purchase requests received from concerned departments.
- Manage and resolve issues with products dispatching and customs clearance.
The Successful Applicant
You will have contract FIDIC experience and have purchased within a construction / shop fit out / development environment and also had experience of procuring more commercial categories such as either; Marketing / Services / Food / Drink / FM or other similar categories.
What's on Offer
AED 40,000 - 44,000 salary