You are here
Leading semi-government organization
Must have experience within a large Multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a large semi-government organisation.
- Provides strategic direction to Supply Chain Management initiatives
- Plans, coordinates and administers the operational, financial, administrative and technical aspects of supply chain management process and serves as a resource regarding policies and systems.
- Recommends changes in policies as warranted by the changes in operational requirements and obtains the approval.
- Designs and implements work flow in line with the policies and financial limits.
- Enters into Service Level Agreement for Procurement Shared Services
- Plans negotiating strategy and acts as key negotiator for large contracts and ensures maximum benefit
- Evaluates performance of the department employees and recommends rewards.
- Exercises control over funds by way of approving Purchase Orders and Contracts up to the delegated financial limit.
- Formulates and develops business plan and budget for the department.
The Successful Applicant
- 15 years experience in a similar field, where 5 years in a senior position
- Must have experience within a large multi-national organisation
- Excellent communications and leadership skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package