You are here
A global dairy manufacturer based in Dubai is looking for a procurement manager
This exciting opportunity is to set up a procurement function for a global firm
About Our Client
Our client is a global dairy manufacturer based in Dubai and is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager who ideally comes from an FMCG food manufacturing procurement background.
- To provide strategic leadership of the Procurement Function in Middle East & Africa, ensuring vision and deliverables are aligned to local business imperatives, and also support the development and execution of market segment strategies in line with Global Procurement objectives.
- To ensure procurement strategy and commercial value contribution supports the Middle East & Africa's business and operating unit strategies and delivers on the objectives and requirements of internal customers. Critical to success will be the development of cross-business relationships, understanding of stakeholder expectations and close monitoring of performance to plan to ensure the Procurement function delivers against expectations as they relate to volume, value and velocity.
- To lead Procurement in Middle East & Africa and drive approved procurement activity within the region
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders, providing a key point of contact, routinely assessing stakeholder satisfaction and developing improvement opportunities
- To promote market segment sourcing strategies by understanding, communicating and enforcing their strategies in the business, and feeding back detailed/technical customer queries
- To lead the delivery of delegated category sourcing, post-award supplier integration, market intelligence and analytical support to the supply market segment sourcing teams, ensuring these activities take place in accordance with corporate policies and processes, defined governance and delegations of authority
- To lead the provision of procurement data, knowledge management and systems/process transformation activities in the region
To actively represent the Middle East & Africa's business needs within Group Procurement and contribute to Procurement strategy development
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- BA or MA qualified in purchasing, procurement & or supply chain
- Experience implementing procurement policies and procedures for a leading food manufacturer
- 3 - 5 years experience managing BOTH direct & indirect spend for a global FMCG based in Dubai
What's on Offer
The offer is as follows:
- 30,000 - 35,000 AED per month
- Plus full expatriate package