You are here
Product Category Support Manager - Licensed Products
- Fantastic opportunity to work on exciting initiatives with a leading employer
- Must have experience with purchasing licensed products
About Our Client
This is a leading UAE organisation with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new projects and initiatives and only ever look to secure the best talent available on the market to help deliver that vision.
- Ensure that suppliers can fulfill the merchandise requirements in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with other members of the retail merchandise team to better understand and effectively manage both team-based and individual goals and business philosophies while maintaining high levels of facility quality and guest satisfaction.
- Assist the PCMs with management of retail inventories and budgets within his/her respective licensed product categories(s) to ensure the park meets all established financial goals.
- Study sales to determine trends and recommend rebuys, markdowns and other retail strategies.
- Actively demonstrate a strong personal commitment to the business vision. Shows an entrepreneurial mindset that helps the organization evolve, innovate, and be as effective as possible.
- Responsible to administer the product approval process as per the licensing agreement.
- Achieve a competency with the retail information system platform.
- Read, understand and generate sales and inventory reporting.
- Assist with product presentations for Senior Management for seasonal product deliveries.
- Assist with the communication of the merchandising strategy to merchandise operations and visual merchandising teams.
- Attend training and development programs in order to promote personal and career growth.
- Liaise with licensor to ensure that licensee contacts are current.
- Ensure that the department is apprised of new products and initiatives from licensees.
- Comply with internal standards at all times in order to drive and improve business excellence through monitoring, measuring, analyzing performance and taking corrective or preventative action.
- Understand, follow and enforce all Standard Operating Procedures in order to exceed the operational requirements and ensure Guests receive the highest standards of quality and service at all times.
- Enforce and adhere to all UAE laws, Health, Safety & Environmental policies, industry and company rules and regulations, reporting any safety concerns or incidents to management in order to minimize risk and maintain a clean, safe and hygienic environment for all Guests and Colleagues.
- Represent and promote the company in a positive manner at all times in order to maintain a professional brand image to all concerned stakeholders.
- Listen actively and respond to Guest feedback as well as assess and review Guest Satisfaction Index results and trends in order to continuously improve and exceed Guest expectations.
- Performs other reasonable duties as requested by senior management.
The Successful Applicant
- Hold High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree or equivalent experience.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a high-paced business environment delivering to a plan, on time, against financial control.
- Possess a basic understanding of budgeting, sourcing and delivery, inventory control, and cross-team interactions.
- Have knowledge and understanding of computer programs such as Microsoft Office, POS systems, retail inventory control and finance software.
- Be proficient in writing, speaking, and understanding the English language.
- Have ability to monitor and identify problems proactively. Understanding of how best to utilize all resources available to quickly and effectively solve problems as they occur and with a strong sense of urgency. Follows up and follows through.
- Stays current on new retail trends, technologies, and processes emerging in the industry and proactively works to assist with the development of new products and services that will improve profits through increased operational efficiency and/or improved guest satisfaction.
- Strong Negotiation and Interpersonal skills.
- Have multitasking skills - Ability to work in a fast paced, fun, and busy environment managing multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge on department budgeting, P&L, and inventory management.
What's on Offer
In addition to driving forward exciting initiatives within a great company, this fantastic opportunity is paying up to 17,000 AED with great benefits for the successful candidate.