You are here
- A leading entertainment provider in Abu Dhabi are looking for a Product Director
- Responsible for creating holiday packages and negotiating supplier contracts
About Our Client
About Our Client
My client is one of the UAE's leading innovative leisure and entertainment providers, who are looking for a Product Director to be based in Abu Dhabi to manage their existing suppliers and develop new ones.
- Create an integrated supplier strategy and work with stakeholders to attain the goals
- Develop and cultivate relationships with suppliers and tourism organisations with day-to-day engagement and in-market presence
- Lead, manage and hold others accountable
- Analyse destination performance, understand market demands, destination and industry trends, and create strategies to adapt to a dynamic marketplace
- Negotiate supplier contracts, net rates and promotions
- Identify and communicate new opportunities and funding (Supplier Strategy and Investment team, all brands, and Global Booking Solutions)
- Analyse product to ensure competitive product mix
- Ensure all products offered are meeting standards (content, service, quality, competitive)
- Align and communicate to leader, on opportunities and maximising revenue in market
- Understand and maximise dynamic distribution channels
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Travel industry experience and/or training is a must
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, project management, and coordination of people and resources.
- Personable interaction and ability to create and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and team members.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting products and services, including marketing strategy and tactics.
- Using knowledge and data to create win-win solutions that benefit all parties, showcase value of opportunities and persuade others to engage
- The ability to travel by air, car and train for approximately 10% of work schedule, to include international travel, travel to corporate headquarters and trade shows.
- Effective negotiation/selling skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to proactively engage with internal and external contributors to deliver desired results
- Strong initiative and time management skills
What's on Offer
AED 45,000 total
Family Status (Spouse + 3 Children)
Education allowance: AED 25,000 per Eligible Child
insurance, home leave air fare