You are here
Production Supervisor - Cement
Minimum 5 years' experience in a cement or plasterboard manufacturing industry
Experience in production management (5S, Quality and HSE)
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC player in the manufacturing industry.
- Proactive implementation of company & industry's best practices in health, safety and welfare of all Production Operators, other employees, contractors and visitors.
- Yield performance - Critical in achievement of this performance measure, by managing the team, the process and ensuring the quality of the product.
- Availability performance - Support the Engineering team through regular inspections, as well as conducting basic lubrication and cleaning tasks through the Production Operators.
- Cost - Process control through efficient energy use and raw material consumption.
- Ensure Raw material records, Production check list process, stepwise start/stop including Mobile equipment & RM claims are updated within shift.
- Responsible for reconciling the Material Consumption with Production for each Manufacturing Order
- Maintain 5S standards in Board Plant and Mill Plant including Rock handling area and recycling area.
- Coordinate and ensure implementation of all activities of production functions. This includes scheduling, resourcing, assigning of work and tracking results from daily recording, reviewing and continuously improving team performance.
- Drive production activities daily and work closely with Production operators and Process Engineering /Engineering team members,
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering (Production/Mechanical/Ceramic/Chemical/Electrical)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Plant and personnel organisation
- Fast and effective trouble shooting skills
- Coaching skills to work with the operators, a well-grounded and stable character to react calmly and effectively
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Allowances