You are here
Project Manager - Data Migration - Banking (12 month contract)
Fantastic opportunity to help drive a massive banking tech integration
Must have experience in corporate banking technology transformation
About Our Client
Two of the largest and most established banks in the UAE are undergoing an exciting integration phase. With aspirations of securing the smoothest transition, they are looking to bring in the best talent available to carry out the transformation and development of systems.
- Lead IT Integration Data Migration Projects driving design, build, test and implementation related activities
- Build and Lead IT Project teams throughout the project life cycle.
- Improve interaction with vendor support and implementation teams
- Ensure delivery of all IT projects within defined scope, quality, time and cost requirements
- Manage project plans and provides regular and ad hoc reports on project progress to the management including project progress reporting, financial performance reporting and resource usage.
- Develops, define and execute project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets, deliverables and outputs.
- Function as a trusted IT advisor to business sponsors and stakeholders.
- Manage project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, budget, scope and quality) are achieved
- Manage the integration of vendor/subcontractor tasks, and track and review vendor/subcontractor deliverables, if appropriate for the project
- Ensures compliance with project management and other internal standards, processes and other requirements.
- Manage project changes as per established project change control processes.
The Successful Applicant
- 12+ years of experience in Managing Data Migration and Technology Projects.
- Experience in the end-to-end delivery of data migration projects including leading IT integration related initiatives within the Banking industry
- Proven track record of delivering projects as per agreed upon project parameters
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Significant knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Design, Build, Testing
- Significant experience in managing external vendors
- Significant experience in Banking and Financial Services exposure with good understanding of key banking systems.
- Exposure to corporate banking migration projects will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of internationally accepted Project Management Principles, Methodologies and Practices
- PM Certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Prince 2 Practitioner is preferred
- Good handle on Project Planning tools such as MS Project. Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
What's on Offer
- Salary: 20,000 - 26,000 AED per month (dependent on experience)
- 12 month extendable contract
- Medical insurance, Inbound flight (if needed) and relocation assistance for candidates outside of UAE (flight from current country to Abu Dhabi and 4+ star hotel accommodation for 14 nights for self only)