You are here
Project Manager- Infrastructure
- Leading contracting company is expanding their project delivery team.
- Seeking a PM industry professional with project portfolio excellence.
About Our Client
This leading contracting company focuses largely on civil engineering, infrastructure and electro-mechanical works and is currently delivering for a large client portfolio U.A.E and Abu Dhabi wide. Our client is to appoint a leading project management professional to head up processes across current infrastructure projects.
We are seeking an individual with a proven capability to lead infrastructure projects from pre-design stages to completion. The successful candidate will be responsible for closing the gap between development team and contractors on a day to day basis. They will be responsible for achieving exceptional quality, timely and cost efficient results through project management objectives and strategies.
- Directly report to the Operations Manager on all project related matters
- Establish and manage the project controls (reporting, monitoring etc.)
- Liaise with key stakeholders throughout duration of the project
- Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to ensure quality,time and budget constraints are met
- Obtain all project-related permits and licenses
- Ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met
- Establish resource, plant and material requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Arabic speaking
- Bachelor's degree
- 10-15 years (Contractor side) industry experience
- 5 years Dubai-based project experience
Candidate should have extensive knowledge across sewerage systems, water and utilities.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary plus housing,transport allowances
- Medical insurance