You are here
Project Manager - Petrochemical
United Arab Emirates
- Must have past experience within the Petrochemical Industry
- At least 6 years' experience within a project managerial role
About Our Client
Our client is a key actor in petrochemical industry.
- Development of new / improved processes and translation of policies in to operational plans.
- Develop / implement blue print in coordination with stake holders, strive to execute in a timely manner.
- Responsible to ensure quality, time and budget requirements are met.
- Responsible to manage associated Risk.
- Contribute to the design and negotiation with consultant / contractors and stake holders.
- Acts as a senior point in contact for the internal customers.
- Analyzes the requirement of the project sponsor / customer, determines the strategy for the proposal and evaluate the feasibility.
- Leads the development of the project proposal or plan to determine timeframe, implications, funding, limitations and SOP.
- Finalize the projects with stakeholders developing case study and IRR for efficiency project
- Understand the requirements of Government and comply to get approval for the project from start to completion.
- Able manage the CAPEX spend on a timely manner as per the outlined spend plans.
- Ensure compliance to HSSE standards during the entire phase of projects.
- Provide coaching, supervision of project team and mentoring support to cross functional areas.
The Successful Applicant
- BSC. Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical)
- 6 years of experience in Engineering Projects and strong experience in petrochemical industry
- Certification in Project Management
- Good knowledge of project management/Methodology
- Good in Interpersonal / Ability to work with Government Officials
What's on Offer