You are here
Project Manager - Supply Chain temp contract
- *Supply Chain management role
- *Previous experience in construction project management required
About Our Client
My client is a multinational construction organisation and have been in the industry for over 50 years.
The role of Project Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
- Manage the full set of processes from industrial planning/demand planning to inventory management to ensure material availability for production/operations/installation/customers while mastering inventory level.
- Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management: implement and run end to end processes from order placement in ERP to supplier delivery. Manage Supplier operational interface (information flows, scheduling agreements/call-offs, performance reviews, capacity anticipation and control, expediting) to ensure on time delivery (OTIF). Develop local actions plans in collaboration with Sourcing and Supplier Quality.
- Warehousing & Logistics: implement and run Logistics standards for physical material flow (goods reception, warehousing, picking, line replenishment, and shipping). Ensure optimization of warehousing, packaging and physical flow. Implement lean Manufacturing principles.
- Manage 3PLs.
- Project Supply Chain Management: In close interaction with project teams, coordinate the whole set of Supply Chain activities to ensure SC contribution.
- ERP-implementation and master data quality: Drive system initialization and data integrity. Ensure key users are in place to support critical processes and users.
- Set up and develop site Supply Chain organization in collaboration with the Supply Chain central team (and project) able to meet the business targets. Manage the Supply Chain team : recruitment, workload organization, KPI's and individual targets, development, team animation and information cascading
- Provide 3Y vision for organization development with specific maturity milestones. Define yearly budget for site Supply Chain resources, costs and inventories and appropriate organisational structure that supports the activities and improves the Supply Chain costs.
- Successfully deploy and Manage standard processes and tools (with BIS), best-practices and animate continuous improvement to reach world-class excellence in Supply Chain while acting as the main interface for supply crisis Management.
- Bring Supply Chain expertise and resources to contribute to the S&OP and Manage MPS (RSC New Build), support the Projects to achieve QCD commitments and represent the supply chain in Site Management / project committee.
- Manage process and activities related Material Planning, Procurement and supplier's delivery performance and Logistics in coordination with the related departments.
- Ensure that personnel operate in an environment that complies with company Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Project Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
- At least 8 to 10 years' experience in industrial production or construction environment including 3 years as a Team Manager
- Experience in Profit & Loss and cost control of assets
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- ERP Management experience.
- Must be immediately available
What's on Offer
AED 25,000 + Benefits