You are here
Project Manager- Traffic
Manage and Oversee the Demand Planning of projects
Traffic control and Flow, Cost monitor, Schdule and Quality Compliance
About Our Client
Our Client, is an industry-specialised developer and operator of thriving business communities that make a significant contribution to Dubai's sustainable economic growth.
- Manage all the assigned projects and prepare the terms of reference, scope of work and time schedules in regards to overseeing of consultancy services for the design and construction phase of the proposed project.
- Manage the process of project design including evaluation of design team, conducting regular meetings with infrastructure consultants and actively coordinate with all concerned Authorities. Promptly follow up on design time schedules and monitor the progress of design activities to ensure the completion of activities on as per the schedule.
- Responsible to handle Roads and traffic control and flow of projects to ensure that they are completed on time, with agreed quality and budget level.
- Provide traffic support for master planning modifications
- Manager all roads related submissions.
- Provide project related traffic support including technical and authority coordination.
- Provide support in analysing, reviewing and evaluating the technical and financial proposals submitted by the consultancy firms with regard to traffic control and flow and provide feedback to the management if any concerns.
- Analyse the proposed schematics and determine if the project requirements are being met to ensure functionality of the facility being constructed.
- Study the traffic impact reports and evaluate the validity of the master plan to ensure all the traffic control and flow have been designed as per the requirements and based on feasibility study to ensure sustainability of the projects.
- Manage consultants to ensure timely submittals and authorities approval.
- Review and assess tnp generation, TIS, access and parking for each project.
- Provide expert technical advice on all aspects of road and traffic control and flow to concerned teams to ensure effective decision making and communicate reports to the client on a regular basis with project milestones, updates and progress.
- Conduct frequent site visits during inspection phase to ensure all schematics related to traffic control and flow are materialised as per the plan and to ensure on time completion of the projects. On completion of project handover the project built drawings and related manuals to the customers/clients for their easy reference.
- Monitor and control the progress of the traffic control and flow works for all projects viz. budgeted costs, quality, time lines, standard of the Contractor and the Consultant and provide technical advice and recommendations to the project team in order to ensure that the project specifications and approved parameters are met.
- Maintain strong relationship with the clients and provide regular communication and reports to the client to provide information on the progress on project milestones, updates and completion.
Ensure compliance in traffic control and flow of all assigned projects with all relevant Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) management policies, procedures and controls within the company to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/services and a responsible environmental attitude
The Successful Applicant
Graduate degree in Civil Engineering, preferably with a focus on Roads, Transport and Traffic Control & Flow
8 years experience in civil engineering with a focus on roads and transport, preferably within a project management field
Job Specific Skills:
Traffic Management/ Engineering
Developing self and others
Drive for results
Working with people
What's on Offer
An Attractive package with benefits