You are here
Property Management, Facilities Management
About Our Client
Our Client, one of the most prominent groups in Saudi Arabia and leaders in Real Estate, Are looking to hire a Property Manager to rapidly boost their existing leasing revenues.
The existing portfolio of the company includes Residential and Apartment Towers, Office Buildings and Retails Stores.
- Negotiate with tenants, conduct a background check, and obtain all documents.
- Prepare lease agreements and other legal documents and ensure they are in line with the company's specifications and legal requirements.
- Prepare reports on leasing activities and trends in the market.
- Communicate all code of conducts, policies, procedures and rules and regulations about the property to the tenants and ensure their compliance.
- Represent the client in a manner that portrays the image and value of the company to the tenants.
- Selling and marketing the company's portfolios and products through top quality marketing skills and mediums.
- Develop business relationships across various sectors and regions to boost leasing activity.
- Identify and resolve tenants concerns when needed.
The Successful Applicant
A perfect candidate would come from a real estate background and have expert local market knowledge. Have experience in facilities management, retail/leasing and marketing. A perfect candidate would have a customer friendly attitude with a persuasive and convincing personality. Other Important aspects would be:
Some of the projects are in Mecca, therefore the candidate needs to be Muslim.
Expert local market knowledge of Saudi Arabia
- Should come from real estate background
- Should have strong analytic and communication skills.
- Should have a good understanding of the leasing procedures and client negotiations.
- Should Have experience in marketing
What's on Offer
An Attractive package with benefits.