You are here
AED40,000 - AED45,000 per month (AED480,000 - AED540,000)
Manage the entire Property and facilites of the groups estates
Leading family group with multiple developments across Qatar
About Our Client
Leading family business in Qatar with multibillion dollar real estate across Qatar.
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
- Oversee properties' personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
The Successful Applicant
- Proven work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Has engineering or technical background and must be familiar with the maintenance aspect of the property.
What's on Offer
Attractive tax free package and benefits