You are here
Quality Assurance Engineer
Minimum 2 years' customer facing experience within an engineering field.
A background within leadership/mentoring skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable organisation within the automotive industry.
- Supports the deployment of the Quality Assurance Strategic Quality Improvement Plan
- Develops and assures the quality of systems and products in accordance with regulatory and customer requirements
- Champion quality planning and control processes based on customer requirements and specifications
- Champions the customer concern management process ensuring customers are updated in a timely manner in relation to reported concerns and other requests whilst ensuring robust countermeasures are applied to remove repeat customer concerns
- Provide leadership and support in customer and management meetings to drive improvement activities
- Train and mentor employees in relevant problem solving techniques to resolve customer systems or customer product quality concerns
- Champions and conducts management systems audits ensuring that appropriate robust solutions are implemented and verified
- Develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable improvement in management systems to improve business performance
- Develops key performance indicators and documented improvement plans to meet customer and business expectations
- Supports New product introduction process (APQP) ensuring procedural disciplines and relevant phase gate approvals are followed
- Champions or facilitates where appropriate improvement plans to improve customer indicators specifically Quality Cost and Delivery
- Monitors manufacturing value stream to determine areas for the deployment of robust engineering solutions where applicable to improve process and product quality
- Communicates customer requirements and feedback on customer product quality to the business
- Develops and manages customer satisfaction indicators and leads improvement plans based on reported trends
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of highly regulated fast paced precision engineering environments
- 5 years' experience in a leadership role.
- Internal or Lead auditor qualification TS16949 or AS9100/ISO9001 Management Systems
- Automotive or Aerospace manufacturing experience or Back ground
- Practical experience of lean methodology application
- Excellent problem solving skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Allowances