You are here
Quality Compliance Manager - Furniture
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading UAE employer.
Quality compliance/ Quality Control for furniture
About Our Client
Our client a leading UAE company is looking to bring on board their new Quality Compliance Manager to help drive the business forward.
- Develop, implement, communicate a clear product compliance process, guidelines, working methods, checklists SOP, including IT system support.
- Develop, implement, communicate and follow up the KPI measurements for product compliance overall and specifically for each function and entity, and for quality control approval (QCA) before shipment.
- Develop QC inspection field test methods for customer perceived quality requirement in collaboration with Quality Requirement Manager.
- Lead and develop operational QC inspections including planning, execution, analysis and reporting to suppliers, warehouses and in stores.
- Set up a QC inspection IT System for planning, execution, analysis, reporting and documentation of inspection results.
- Set up collaboration and a continuous improvement compliance program with suppliers, planning and external approved test labs.
- Set up communication and dialogue with corporate quality to ensure quality process is in alignment with company's standards and procedures.
- Train staff and suppliers in QC inspection process and standards
- Lead, develop, motivate and manage people to deliver on set goals
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering or post graduate in Quality or Business Administration
- Minimum 10 years' experience of product compliance and QC inspection work with minimum of 5 years leadership experience.
- Must have experience in furnishings industry. Must have expertise in a global set up for product compliance and QC inspection for consumer products.
- Must have expertise in lab testing, supplier and supply chain collaboration.
- Must have elementary expertise in consumer product requirements and standards.
- Knowledge and Industry expertise in furniture.
- Ability to build strong strategies and processes to drive overall set goals.
- Ability to build team from scratch to the highest level of global working standards
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English for both oral and written (Chinese and Indian language is an advantage).
What's on Offer