You are here
Quantitative Equity Research Analyst - Buy-Side
- Quantitative analysis for fund managers
- Must be based in UAE
About Our Client
Large investment company in the Financial Services industry
The Quantitative Equity Research Analyst - Buy-Side will be responsible for the following:
- Operation and maintenance of database and systems to perform fund manager quantitative analysis, using both holdings based and returns based techniques.
- Portfolio analytics and the development of the quantitative analytical framework, including attribution analysis, style based analysis, trading behaviour and portfolio positioning, and risk analytics process.
- Supports Investment Analysts in applying proprietary techniques for fund manager analysis and portfolio construction through aggregating and analysing data from disparate sources.
- Communicates portfolio risks to decision makers and highlights any deviations
- Uses and interprets the quantitative results (style / scores) to gauge the attractiveness and characteristics of each fund manager.
- Carries out regular screening, research and information gathering to build up data on potential investments and to provide detailed research material for investment planning.
The Successful Applicant
The Quantitative Equity Research Analyst - Buy-Side must have the following:
- Professional qualification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a quantitative role
- Knowledge of Factset, Morningstar and eVestment
- Ability to create and use elaborate quantitative methods.
- Good understanding of the dynamics of equity and fixed income investments.
What's on Offer