You are here
Records Management Specialist - Professionally Certified
- Fantastic opportunity to join a very prestigious organisation in the UAE
- Must have professional certifications and at least 7-8 years relevant experience
About Our Client
This is one of the most prestigious organisations in the whole of the UAE with numerous exciting projects and opportunities across the whole operation. They are consistently investing in new initiatives and resources, as well as constant improvements and enhancements with a clear direction of only securing the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision and build for the future.
- Establish an innovative records management program tailored to the organisation using an information governance approach.
- Develop strategies and program plans then champion initiatives with stakeholders.
- Manage complex projects aimed at improving the overall records management maturity.
- Apply process mapping techniques to develop models of how records relate to business activities.
- Incorporate theory and best practice into framework, program and system design.
- Identify opportunities to update and improve framework components e.g. policy and procedures in line with changing operating environment and best practice.
- Undertake records surveys to identify and appraise records and systems for inclusion in the program.
- Create records classification schemes based on best practice and organisational requirements.
- Utilise process analysis results to make recommendations regarding retention periods (based on operational, fiscal, legal, and historical needs)
- Ensures the organisation follows a robust disposal process and provide specialist advice as required.
- Ensure historic records are identified, secured and preserved.
- Educate and train personnel on the Records Management program, policy and procedures and other items of information architecture
- Markets program activities, value, success and benefits to increase organisational awareness of RM.
- Develops relationships with internal customers to maximise support for ideas and projects that are part of the Records Management Framework.
- Assists in the development and articulation of RM system requirements and understands the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborates with IT to incorporate lifecycle management and record keeping requirements into the design or upgrading of information management systems.
- Assists in the design of information management systems by translating records processes and requirements into technical specifications.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree, Master's degree or above from internationally respected university/schools
- Ideally postgraduate qualification in an information management discipline
- Evidence of professional development i.e. AIIM, ARMA, understanding of ISO 15489 and related ISO's
- Experience designing and implementing records management or related programs
- Experience designing and implementing ECM, EDRM or other content management solutions
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
What's on Offer
In addition to being able to drive forward exciting developments across this incredibly prestigious organisation, this very exciting key role will pay an attractive salary with amazing benefits to the successful candidate.