You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Technology
About Our Client
Page Group is a leading international recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of permanent contract and temporary jobs for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
Established in 2006, Michael Page Middle East has over 50 consultants across 3 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. Our leadership team has over 100 years of Michael Page experience and has guided the business to its market leadership position. Disciplines include; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
In 2017 we continue to expand our operations with positive YoY Revenue growth - there has never been a better time to advance your career with the region's leading multinational recruiter.
As a Technology Recruitment Consultant your role will include:
- Generating business in the continued development of the Technology recruitment team in the Middle East
- Targeting clients, initially creating interest through your telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face
- Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
- Growing the Michael Page technology brand and developing internal and external relationships
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree Educated
- A consultant holding 2-3 years recruitment experience within the technology market
- Track record of success in achieving designated revenue
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What's on Offer
A fantastic career opportunity with the Middle East's leading recruitment organisation with 40+ consultants across 14 disciplines. Tax free lifestyle plus private medical and international career opportunity.