You are here
Regional Head of Special Investigations
Opportunity to work with a multinational
Tax free lifestyle
About Our Client
Large multinational conglomerate
The Regional Head of Special Investigations will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and conduct investigations, which include interview preparation, research, analysis, interviews of complainants, witnesses, victims and subjects, and collection of forensic analysis of emails and other data and report writing.
- Investigations may include cases such as bribery, facilitation payment, violation of financial books and records, self-enrichment, conflict of interest, and commercially sensitive information.
- Develop and maintain a direct working relationship with Special Investigation Officers, Legal Counsel Integrity, Group and Region Head Office of Special Investigations, and other business partners.
- Prepare investigation reports and communicate with the disciplinary committees at various levels within the group.
The Successful Applicant
The Regional Head of Special Investigations in Dubai must have the following:
- Over 10 years experience in forensic audits / investigations and / or experience in white collar crime law enforcement.
- Knowledge of eDiscovery processes / data collection, analysis, results and reporting
What's on Offer