You are here
Retail Delivery Manager
AED25,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED300,000 - AED420,000)
Handling the construction and fitout of one largest malls in the region
Interview & assess potential Fit-out contractors, MEP contractors and Designers
About Our Client
Leading diversified family group in Qatar
- Interview and assess potential Fit-out contractors, MEP contractors and Designers.
- Work with design teams to create solutions for final design approval from Clients, Architects, Designers and MEP Engineers.
- Chair kick-off meetings with tenants, architects, & designers for site mobilization logistics.
- Liaise with the base-build contractor and all statutory authorities.
- Approve designs and programs when applicable.
- Introduce health & safety measures including method statements and risk assessments to fit-out contractors.
- Represent owner's interests between the tenant, tenant contractors and inspection officials during all phases of design and construction to ensure the Mall's design and construction criteria are implemented as intended.
- Responsible for ensuring the required insurance policies and associated documents are in place by tenants and necessary copies obtained before fit out commences.
- Mitigate the missing trade date risks by identifying potential Tenancy Variation Requests and collaborate with consultants to identify scope for all tenant variation works and obtain cost estimates from the cost consultants.
- Provide direction to tenant, tenant's architect and engineer and tenant's contractors, including design, project management, scheduling and coordination if necessary, and assist in resolving potential discrepancies.
- Responsible for monitoring the design submission and review process and collaborate with design manager when required to ensure design finalization delays will not have an impact on the trade date.
- Understand mall systems, existing and proposed, and how tenant will tie into them, including utilities, data transmission, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Project Management and/or associated qualification and experience
- Experience in main domain is a must - Mall management and design
- Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English language
What's on Offer
QAR 25000 - 35000 per month + medical + tickets