You are here
Retail Marketing Manager / Jeddah / Saudi National
AED30,000 - AED35,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED420,000)
Leading Eyewear Chain
Background in fashion retail and Saudi nationals are required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading eyewear chain in the Middle East.
- Implementation of the in-store marketing animation plan/guidelines from the brand and ensure excellence in execution across the region.
- Oversees the ROI performance of Regional events/animations and reports it to the Regional team.
- Conducts monthly reports on customer feedback shopper insights/trends, traffic in stores.
- Acts as a regional liaison with retailers & mall management when and if needed.
- Analyses competition, best practices in local markets and reports to Regional team.
- Takes initiatives at a regional level and suggests optimizations on actions and tools.
ACTIONABLE CONSUMER AND SHOPPER INSIGHTS
- Ensures all actions in the business are rooted in consumer and shopper insight.
- Clearly articulates future trends and concludes how the business may need to adapt to satisfy new consumer needs & behaviors.PERFORMANCE MONITORING
- Encourages a culture of performance monitoring and values early identification of issues with proposed solutions. Makes decisions on actions and ensures they are followed through.
- Actively analyses and learns from competitor success and failures to benefit their own business.EXCELLENT IN STORE EXECUTION
- Works with markets and support staff to generate enthusiasm and passion for the brand and excellent implementation.
- Reviews success in the business and local markets and extracts learning and effective processes that can be replicated across the business.INNOVATION
- Creates an environment receptive to new ideas and challenges the team to consider new approaches that have the potential to step change business performance.
- Ensures the organization draw learning from innovation successes and failures equally.REGIONAL BRAND ACTIVITY PLANS
- Sets clear priorities between different activities.
- Challenges plans and budgets to create maximum through-the-line effectiveness, whilst delivering best possible ROI.
- Champions excellent implementation guidelines in the business and sets high benchmarks through best practice sharing.
- INTEGRATED BRAND COMMUNICATION
- Understands the target consumer, the different media choices and is able to contribute to insightful consumer and shopper touch point ideas.
- Has knowledge of the main principles that determine communication effectiveness. (impact, branding, message)DIGITAL MARKETING
- Has a strong understanding of the available digital options (mobile, social, search, video, gaming, e-commerce etc).BUDGET Management
- Forecast for budget planning repartition by category and market.
- Responsible for the Monthly preparation of invoices of ATL and BTL and Vendor budget.
- Follow-up with suppliers / finance department on invoices / payments.
- Monthly analysis of accounts summary (accruals, rates, etc.).
- Share on a monthly basis with finance allocation and spends within timelines.
- Ensure that all budgets are respected and a smooth closing of the year.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or qualification in a relevant commercial discipline
- Willing and able to travel extensively within Saudi Arabia
- 8+ years of experience in Fashion, Beauty, Accessory, or Jewelry Retail
- Ideally experience handling a portfolio of brands
- KSA experience and driving license preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits