You are here
Sales Manager - Automotive Industry
Leading automotive brand in the market
High potential for growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading family group.
- Select, develop, and coach professional salespeople to ensure profitable revenue and overall business growth
- Provide leadership through effective communication by active coaching/training, ensure that sales goals are met and take appropriate action to correct performance when goals are not met.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and prospective customers. Function as customer service advocate and primary sales contact by complete follow up on initial contacts, quotes, demonstrations, negotiate and close deals.
- Provide sales management, budget preparation and control, compensation programs and incentive plans.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Responsible for analysing and understanding industry market trends, competition, products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts and adjust strategies to ensure that the dealership is competitive and profitable.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of sales experience in the Automotive industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to oversee multiple projects adapting to changing priorities as necessary
- Good report writing skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package