You are here
Security Manager (Physical and IT)
- Security Manager (Physical and IT) - Abu Dhabi
- CCTV - Control Access
About Our Client
Large Abu Dhabi based investment firm
- Ensure security technical standards are met during implementation of the Security Management System
- Review and assess the quality of the work done by the vendor
- Follow up and escalate issues to satisfactory resolution
- Attend meetings and workshops with the vendor, as required
- Provide guidance on technical matters and best practice for electronic security projects
- Provide feedback and any related consultant deliverable on behalf of the HR Security
- Review (or test if required) and approve Deliverables to be provided for the Steering Committee for final sign-off, relating to their area
- Carry out duties as the Coordinator managing requirements for Integrator and service providers
- Request and allocate the required resources
- Review Minutes of Meetings and provide comments
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in a related Technical, Scientific, or Engineering discipline;
- Security Certification for Physical Security Professional (PSP) from ASIS certification board preferred
- Licensed as a security programmer within the UAE (Dubai or Abu Dhabi) preferred
- Relevant experience required in projects for installation and/or maintenance of security management systems comprising of CCTV and access control assets in a medium-to-large scale facility
- Minimum 3 years' experience specific to the role
- Regional experience in Middle East preferred
- Membership with ASIS or International Security Institute preferred
- Knowledge of electronic security systems as applied to facilities
- Knowledge and understanding of low and high voltage systems
- Knowledge & ability to install, calibrate, debug, operate, and troubleshoot related technical equipment and systems
- Knowledge of general safety rules governance of the country.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of contract documents and specifications.
- Ability to coordinate and/or supervise independent contractors.
- Ability to supervise and perform safety training for all personnel.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
Knowledge of computer and ability to use MS Office programs effectively
What's on Offer
12 month contract based in Abu Dhabi - can start immediately.