You are here
A highly reputable investment firm in Abu Dhabi are looking for a senior advisor
MUST have experience with a multi-national within procurement consultancy
About Our Client
A leading investment company based in Abu Dhabi is looking for a Senior Associate to manage their professional services spend. The successful candidate must have the following or you will not be accepted:
- Experience consulting on behalf of government entities in any European or UK Advisory
- MUST be degree educated from a well established European or UK University
- Support the category managers in developing and managing a category management approach to procurement.
- Develop, lead and deliver category and sub-category strategies and procurement projects within the overall category programme and prepare reports when required.
- Collect and analyze spend and market data in order to support procurement strategies.
- Provide support and guidance to senior managers and lead on aspects of the procurement cycle including market and supplier evaluation, development and analysis, tender process, data analysis and negotiation to ensure contracts are delivered on programme and deliver savings within a best practice framework.
- Foster and manage relationships with internal and external clients and suppliers, external company counterparts, and industry and trade associations to garner best practices to continually enhance Category Expertise.
- Develop and deploy expertise within a particular area of spend (categories: Marketing, Facilities Management, Professional Services, IT) as required to achieve value for money procurement solutions when letting contracts and provide support to departments as required to ensure the company's best interests are promoted.
- Ensure contracts are compliant with statutory and regulatory regimes including the company's policies.
- Develop and manage relationships with suppliers that contribute to performance management, build capacity, enhance control of the supply chain, and promote a partnering approach to managing contracts.
- Lead on procurement related negotiations with suppliers to ensure savings are achieved, and value for money and efficiency's are secured.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for the senior advisor you must have the following experience or you will not be considered:
- Experience managing a procurement spend for a government entity or a leading procurement consultancy that serves a government entity
- MUST have a degree or masters from a reputable European or UK university
What's on Offer
The offer includes:
Total Package 25,000 - 35,000 AED PM
Full Expat Package