You are here
Senior Development Manager
Full project clife cycle
Hospitality and Commercial Projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing real estate and property developers of the UAE. Our client owns a large and high value asset portfolio and land bank in the UAE and its current projects are amongst the largest high end development projects in Dubai.
With a focus on growing into the Mixed Use and Hospitality properties, our client is looking for committed senior professionals from the real estate market to help them build this success.
This would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to enhance their career by working in a stable but rapidly growing organization.
- Draft scope of projects in accordance with the company's strategies and goals.
- Should provide leadership and management assistance on all development projects. (Commercial, Residential and Mixed Use)
- You would be required to participate in providing relevant inputs during project identification / evaluation and/ or during evaluation of business development opportunities.
- Work closely with the management to implement strategies for the projects is terms of commercial management, project management, financial management and stakeholder management.
- Represent the company at various business and social functions.
- Organizing and attending meetings with stakeholders as required.
- Ensure project sites, project documentation, project cost, working capital and all other elements of project management are in managed appropriately and are in line with the scope of the project.
- Recruit staff that have the suitable resources and skills set to carry out the projects.
- Set the scope of work for every employee related to the project is in conformance with the project budget, schedule and development guidelines.
- Identify partnership opportunities to support the company's strategic priorities on projects.
- Monitor day-to-day relationships with partners for ongoing developments, and establish metrics to analyze and track performance of partners.
- Follow up with the finance department on the submittals of the project reports.
- Ensure facility management services are set in place around the newly developed facilities prior to commissioning.
- Ensure adherence to Quality and Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE) standards.
- analyze construction/development costs and understand the impacts of each.
- Monitor delivery rates.
- Monitor project close out process including contact closeouts, punch list and final payments.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate would have experience in successfully delivering projects from concept development, design feasibility until inception and asset management. A candidates that drives projects keeping in mind the organization' s projects goals and strategies while ensuring every projects Return On Investment is positive and meets the set standard.
Minimum Requirements for the candidates would be:
- A minimum 10 years of relevant direct experience in a development firm.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Good understanding of ROI, project feasibility and development of projects.
- Knowledge of the region, understanding of laws regarding real estate and investment.
- Advanced Project Management and MS office Skills.
What's on Offer
An attractive package with benefits