You are here
Senior eCommerce Product Manager - Dubai
Leading FS company
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with an industry leading insurance company for this role.
This person will work closely with CMO to leverage best practices across digital channels, work on projects that impact multiple channels as well as assess cross channel impacts. This position has a high level of exposure throughout the digital organization and the candidate must demonstrate strong leadership and influence with the ability to communicate a clear product vision to both business and technical partners.
- Lead the product definition for the Ecommerce site from opportunity analysis to final development and delivery
- Partner with program management to deliver products that impact revenue and conversion of the Ecommerce website
- Collaborate with Senior Management, Software Engineering, Program Management and Marketing on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility
- Define KPIs to measure success of product than can be broadly communicated to multiple stakeholders within the company
- Translate our go-to-market plan for product launches into an Ecommerce environment that can be measured by defined KPIs
- Collaborate with UX team to design products best for an Ecommerce environment and drive user research and analytics
- Assess technical questions and partner with Engineering where needed to reach a resolution
- Pro-actively monitor industry trends in digital experiences, including new capabilities, technology, vendors and tools
- Develop success metrics and ensure ability for on-going monitoring of post-launch results through analysis and reporting
- Create, document and implement processes where needed to achieve desired strategies
- Drive continual product improvements and inform the product roadmap with new ideas based on ongoing customer research, market/competitive analysis, and product performance
- Develop processes, templates and tools to delivery effectively and consistently across projects
- Define metrics for success and measure progress
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years' experience in product management with a successful history of launching highly effective products for large transactional websites: Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Insurance aggregators etc.
- 5-7 years of experience in Product Development with a proven history of launching successful and personal e-commerce initiatives.
- 5-7 years of consumer-based online experience
What's on Offer
A highly competitve package and great benefits are on offer.