You are here
Senior Manager - Soft Services
AED40,000 - AED50,000 per month (AED480,000 - AED600,000)
Career Progressive Role
About Our Client
Worlds Largest Facilities Company
- You will have over 15 YEARS experience in the delivery of specialised front of house solutions to blue star companies, or Volume People Moving Platforms such as Airports where customer excellence underpins the quality of all operational outputs.
- Your will be a leader of people and an individual who by demonstration continually motivates their team to deliver an exceptional quality of service output.
- You will have worked extensively with leading edge multi-national FM companies
- You will have strong Business Skills and a high level of both English Written and Verbal Communications.
- Your personal knowledge foundation will include an understanding of building assets and the associated cleaning solutions that maximises the life of that asset whilst providing at all times a quality of service solution.
- You will take overall responsibility for the soft service platform inclusive of the quality monitoring tool sets.
- Being responsible for forecasting/budgeting, revenue and expenditure analysis and achievement of financial results.
- Being responsible for developing people and training to maximise operational performance, the introduction of new technologies and apply industry best across the cleaning platform.
- Leading your team and demonstrating continual motivation of the team to deliver an exceptional quality of service output.
- To deliver a quality of service solution through understanding of building assets and the associated required cleaning solutions.
- Perform HSE inspections and provide input to accident and incident investigation.
- Collaborate with HSEQ Department to provide response to client's request for information, inspections, audits, etc.
- Follow client/company guidelines with regards to the identification and reporting of health and safety hazards.
- Comply with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire safety and COSHH. Ensure the staff reporting to him/her plus subcontractors are following the necessary procedures and safety practices.
The Successful Applicant
- It is expected that you will hold an university degree in Facilities Management\ Hotel Management\ Business Management\ or a similar demonstrated education standard.
- You will have a minimum of 15 YEARS in working in large people moving platforms delivering front of house solution.
- You will be leader of people, a self-starter, a professional who passionate in delivering an exceptional quality of customer service
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Command in Soft Services
What's on Offer
Qatar Riyal 40,000 - Qatar Riyal 50,000 + Flight tickets + Medical
Career progressive Role