You are here
Senior Project Analyst (PMO) - Personal Banking
Fantastic opportunities to help drive a massive banking transformation
Must have experience in PMO operations integration in personal banking
About Our Client
Two of the largest and most established banks in the UAE are undergoing an exciting integration phase. With aspirations of securing the smoothest transition, they are looking to bring in the best talent available to manage the transformation and development of systems and processes.
- Supporting the program manager in development and compliance of the governance standards and processes
- Conducting data analysis on the project and sharing it with the Program Manager for dissemination to stakeholders (e.g. budget, resources, milestone delivery, etc.)
- Gathering business requirements and facilitating the building the business requirements documentation
- Supporting the mobilisation of the project to understand scope requirements, resource impacts, people impacts and begin to build the high level business requirements
- Developing task lists based on the project plans, developing time and resource estimates and identifying and recording interdependencies between tasks.
- Supporting the project setup (documentation)
- Creating testing deliverables with the support of the IT team
- Defect management and tracking of defects
- Supporting the implementation process by assisting in roll out activities (functional & user acceptance testing, etc.)
- Supporting the post go live activities
- Conducting analysis on the project deliverables to provide insights
- Complete & update the lessons learnt log and the closure report
- Complete any additional closure activities
- Support the co-development and management, tracking and controls of the project to governance and all stakeholders (Plans, Budget, Decisions, RAID)
- Complete change requests and change register
- Complete impact analysis and change log
- Support project documentation updates relevant to approved changes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- 8 years relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 5 years in similar positions of progressively increasing project management responsibilities in the PMO function.
What's on Offer
- Salary: AED 16,000- 20,000 monthly (Dependent on experience)
- 12 month extendable contract
- Medical insurance, annual leave, staff benefits and relocation assistance for candidates outside of UAE (flight from current country to Abu Dhabi and 4+ star hotel accommodation for 14 nights for self only)