You are here
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing
- Sales & Marketing
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading international recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of permanent contract and temporary jobs for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
Established in 2006, Michael Page Middle East has over 50 consultants across 3 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. Our leadership team has over 100 years of Michael Page experience and has guided the business to its market leadership position.Disciplines include; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
You will be responsible for managing and driving the growth as well as spearheading the Michael Page brand in the market place across the whole Middle East region. Your role will include:
- Taking the lead role in the development and management of client relationships
- Managing senior / executive level recruitment assignments - both on a contingent and retained basis
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets - for self and team
- Leading the delivery of multi-role campaigns
- Collaborating with other international offices on key account management
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 to 5 year's experience within either Technical Sales B2B or FMCG B2C at Consultant or Senior Consultant level. We would also be open to considering strong recruiters that come from Sales, Construction, and Engineering Recruitment background.
- Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets.
- In depth knowledge of the large array of roles / technical skills in B2B/B2C markets.
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client / candidate relationships
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team work based attitude
What's on Offer
- An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable career path.
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- On-going training and development
- Future member of the Middle East Management Team
- Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future