You are here
Senior S&OP Analyst
Require strong expericne in Business Analysis and Demand Planning
B2B/Manufacturing industry expericne required
About Our Client
My client is a Multinational FMCG/Retail firm with over 50 offices globally and over 100 years in the industry.
The role of Senior S&OP Analyst will include, but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and update monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts on a weekly basis through close monitoring of sales activities and interactions with customers.
- To ensure full alignment across the Speciality Catalyst business, report/communicate regional requirements to the Global Demand Manager and Sales Operations Manager based in Columbia, MD.
- Work with Sales Managers and Marketing Managers to coordinate the bottom-up-build for the AOP and growth plan for EMEA.
- To prepare a weekly sales report for EMEA Speciality Catalysts.
- Coordinate EMEA sales managers forecast for input to the monthly demand triangulation meeting.
- Prepare reports in the mentioned sales area (business/sales development, customer-specific reports, sales reports)
- Preparing reports and presentations on an as required basis by management, including the quarterly input to Works Council presentations.
- Preparation and analysis of historical sales trends and customer operations to better understand and challenge sales managers on their sales forecast inputs.
- Working with sales team to identify opportunities and risks to the sales forecast and to help them develop action plans to deliver or mitigate as appropriate. To summarize and communicate the fence list as requested.
- Supporting the EMEA Specialty Catalyst Sales Team on Sales Reporting Tasks
- Monitoring logistics and sales processes for EMEA
- Acting as point-of-contact to answer sales related questions to functional departments such as Finance, Tax, EHS etc.
- To be the EMEA Specialty Catalysts Super-User for the Customers Relationship Management system (SalesForce.com)
- Active point of contact for Sales Logix and Project work as required
- Work with S&OP function to develop S&OP and master scheduling processes.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Senior S&OP Analyst the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering or equivalent with 8 - 10 years of experience in High value industrial product sales (non-distributor sales model/ direct to customer)
- Must have experience in either B2B or Manufacturing industries.
- Has supported P&L of $150 million+ - average deal sizes of $8-10 million USD
- Highly numerate with ability to summarize and report conclusions in a concise manner Education in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- Candidate preferably based in the UAE
What's on Offer
AED 30,000 + Benefits