You are here
Senior Tax Analyst/ Consultant
Tax Analyst, Corporate taxation, Tax specialist
Multinational financial services
About Our Client
Leading financial services company
* Provide support in the project of implementation of Value Added Tax in the Gulf region which includes but not limited to provide support to Regional Tax Manager and tax consultants in the VAT impact analysis.
* In conjunction with Financial Control unit, plan, supervise and coordinate the production of VAT information.
* Review of the VAT returns in each of the market which is prepared by local tax consultants
* Ensuring the timely filing of VAT returns and payment of VAT within the due dates in each country
* Provide assistance in filing of tax returns with regulators in all countries of tax presence.
* Provide assistance in extracting the tax information and financial information in conjunction with Financial Control Unit during the tax inspection / audit of the countries in the region.
* Maintain robust documentation of Tax and VAT filings, information provided to the regulators at the time of Tax / VAT inspection of various countries, key discussions regarding the tax strategy, tax matters with the management
* Maintain professional awareness of tax regulations and other related regulatory and statutory requirements as applicable to the organization across countries.
The Successful Applicant
CA or CPA qualified with at least 4 years post qualification experience in handling VAT within a Big 5 firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company.
Good command over English with advance MS office, oracle environment skills must.
GCC market exposure is preferred.
What's on Offer