You are here
Senior Technical Support - R&D - Home Care Products
- Minimum 5 years' R&D experience with Home Care products
- Customer support experience required
About Our Client
This organisation is a leading sustainable solution provider with a strong presence internationally and are now looking forward to only bring on board a high potential individual.
- Drive the implementation of global architecture in the countries and works to reduce the complexity of the product range by replacing local solutions where possible by globally approved solutions
- Provide day to day support for customers, sales, marketing and supply chain
- Competitor product analysis, claims support, business tender support, and helping improve quality and consistency / resolve product quality issues
- Support field testing and implementation of new innovations
- Technically support commercialization process for new and modified products (claims, label and PIS information, technical justifications for sales and customers)
- Responsible for answering basic regulatory related queries from customers, sales, marketing and jointly with the regulatory affairs team
- Maintain a business link with all operational functions in the countries
- Ensure all products marketed by the business are understood properly, best practices collected, prepared, compiled and knowledge implemented in the countries
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate or postgraduate in science or engineering
- Minimum 5 years in the area of R&D and technical support
- Strong experience in Home Care Product (cleaning, detergents, hygiene, etc.)
- Solid understanding of multiple application areas and full understanding of product performance.
- Must excel at oral/written communication at customer interface.
- Knowledge of evaluation/analytical methods
- Excellent people and leadership skills that will drive for business results and growth
What's on Offer
In addition to driving forward exciting initiatives within a great company, this fantastic opportunity