You are here
Service Director - Middle East
Minimum of 10 years of High Sales, Field Operations and Negotiation skills
About Our Client
Our client is a key player in the Electromechanical industry.
- Responsible for the Service aftersales results and plan for all Middle East.
- Market Intelligence Knowledge and SOS positioning
- Activity tracking per business per Branch, daily business follow to guarantee company objectives.
- Define strategy, portfolio defense. Market competition and competitors' knowledge, VIP customers in
- The Middle East
- Procedures for Marketing Repairs. Modernizations, Commercial Activity and strategy
- Service margin and cost analyses per contract. Margins / maintenance costs per branch per routs
- Search for products that can adapt to market MOD / Repairs / BEX (Price List, Extras, technical /
- commercial description, Engineering, etc)
- Unify solutions (apply the best of each branch), best practice development and implementation
- Detect potential product trends, market segments and business opportunities, such key clients
- Define guidelines Contact / Negotiation with suppliers, subcontractors and factories
- Adapt products to comply with the standard and requirements of each client (approvals, certifications, legal, VIP customers, etc)
- Preparation of Products Price List, Transport, Installation, Technical Support, Service, Maintenance contracts. Monitoring of commercial activity
- Contract control activity, stopped units, cancelled units recovery, service campaigns
- Service Department annual training plan and development in ME (products launch, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering or equivalent (this is a mandatory requirement)
- MBA or equivalent (preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Electro-mechanical industry
- 5 years managerial experience
- High Sales, Field Operations and Negotiation skills & effective in applying high level sales techniques in order to close projects..
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must, Arabic language is an advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills, the candidate will be required to present in front of a high level audience & conduct internal & external training sessions.
- Excellent budgeting skills.
- Effective communications and business writing skills
What's on Offer