You are here
Service Manager (BMS/HVAC industry)
- Business development, client management
- HVAC, Building Management Systems
About Our Client
A leading multi-national technology and BMS company
Manages the operation of business/ branch. Accountable for top and bottom line.
Acts as the company's interface with all customers to ensure that their requirements are met to fullest satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures are up to date and implemented, ensuring superior quality of output.
* Manages the manpower plan to ensure high productivity of service sales and fulfilment.
- Prepare the annual service plan, to meet service requirements; and presents it for management approval.
- Develops new business for the Services Function as per the company's strategic plans (provided by management).
- Manages, for the entire business: preventive / breakdown maintenance, safety of handling equipment / infrastructure, and maintenance of associated records - based on:
- Recording and/or analysis of customer complaints;
- Process operations and records associated to maintenance/ calibration/ inspection/ internal quality audit.
- Control & Execute the equipment warranty sold by the Finished Good departments.
- Accountable for meeting revenue projections for the entire Services Function:
- Ensures that sales numbers and financial objectives are met
- Manages overhead (less manpower)
- Controls profitability (parts and hours utilization)
- Manages and develops the Services team to meet required targets
- Manages issuing and controlling of ALL technical specifications / product manuals. Required Spare Parts to fulfil service requirement.
- Identifies and selects new sources / suppliers / sub-contractors and evaluates their performance.
- Applies statistical techniques as identified from time to time.
- Identifies / resolves problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
10. Identifies and changes process parameters, and disposition of non-conforming products as required.
The Successful Applicant
10+ years of experience, Diploma/training on HVAC maintenance. Training of HVAC machines and products. Project management. Finance for non finance managers.
What's on Offer
30-35 000 QAR+benefits