You are here
Snr IT Manager Must have set up IT for an Education Institute
Senior IT Manager - Start Up or Education Experience NEEDED
IT Architecture from scratch at UAE start up
About Our Client
New initiative from a wider Dubai group.
- Lead the establishment of the IT architecture and application requirements, vendor selection and implementation of CRM, Student Information System, Learning Management System and all other applications.
- Provide leadership and serve as the focal point for achieving a shared vision throughout the business to leverage information technology to achieve our mission and goals.
- Oversee projects, services and support functions required by faculty, staff and students
- Keep current on new advances in technology-related hardware and software. Coordinate with faculty for their latest IT requirements.
- Collaborate with faculty, staff and students and reviews trends to ensure the highest level of support is available.
- Participate in strategic planning initiatives and other duties as assigned by the Executive Committee.
- Provide technical support for university hardware, software and peripherals
- Develop hardware and software standards
The Successful Applicant
Educated to degree level or equivalent working experience
- 4 - 6 years of relevant work experience, preferably with higher education experience.
- Similar experience with start-ups or complete green field system setup is preferred.
- The position requires significant knowledge across technologies, management information systems, data modelling and analysis, business analysis.
- Demonstrated ability for developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse business problems
- Demonstrated project and people management experience
- Customer support skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple training/support assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines and quality standards.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Keen interest and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to set an IT Architecture from scratch in a start up environment.