You are here
About Our Client
Two of the largest and most established banks in the UAE are undergoing an exciting integration phase. With aspirations of securing the smoothest transition, they are looking to bring in the best talent available to carry out the transformation and development of systems.
- Translation of business requirements from internal stakeholders in high quality Solution Design
- Gap analysis between the business requirements and the existing business applications/processes
- Validation of the implemented solution against the Design Spec to ensure that the project matches the business requirements
- Provide robust solution design as aligned with the business requirements
- Transition Design to the business and technology stakeholders
- Analysis of business requirements by identifying potential problems and proposing solutions
- Ensure the completeness of the business requirements and add value by proposing best-in-class solutions
- Provide requirement clarity to IT Developers to avoid gaps in delivery
- Provide functional walkthrough of developed solution to the project stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of overall 8 years of IT experience in Banking Space
- A minimum of 5 Years of hands-on / functional experience in designing Software products / solutions in the above areas on Globus T24
- Knowledge/experience of/with testing processes
- Experience in business process modelling tools (e.g. UML), information architecture (wireframes etc)
- Detailed understanding in various T24 core and Retail Banking Modules viz., Customer, Account, Mortgage, Past Due, Interest and Charges, Maintenances, Fund Transfer, Teller, Standing Instructions Cheque Maintenances and Processing
- Experience as an Application Architect in System Integration, Migration, Enquiries, Reports and Versions
- Detailed knowledge on Retail Banking Products (CASA, Mortgage and Personal Loans, Deposits)
- Knowledge of tables and ability to check data by running queries (using a tool like putty) is highly desirable.
- Experience in Data Migration, mock runs and rollout sequencing
- Experience in business process modelling tools (e.g. UML), mock-ups and wireframes
- Fair understanding on various MIS / TAT reports related to different wholesale products / processes
- Fair Understanding on Integration with core systems
- Understanding of any Core Banking systems is an added value
- Good understanding on building User Interface and Customer enquiries
- Fair understanding on various stages of project lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, build/configuration, testing and roll out.
- Prior experience in conducting Integration / design workshops
- Fair understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), BPMN2.0 will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- 12 month extendable contract
- Medical insurance, annual leave, staff benefits and relocation assistance for candidates outside of UAE