You are here
Specialist - Financial Information Management
Specialist role with one of the largest investment company in the region
Must have Finance/EP/BI/ Analytics systems experience using BI tools
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's largest sovereign wealth fund. Based in Abu Dhabi the purpose of the role is to support the Central FP&A division to maintain, upgrade and structure the Financial Information.
This is a very crucial role that sits within the Central FP&A division and is responsible for the Financial Information Management and works closely with the FP&A Division and other stakeholders in the business.
- Run month-end process in Essbase
- Support monthly reporting cycles, committee presentation and other analytical/reporting requirements.
- Interact with Business users to elicit requirements and convert them into Essbase/BI Solutions.
- Deliver enhancements to the existing Essbase solutions, data flows and processes.
- Train business users on how to use Essbase and any new tools that are implemented.
- Support FP&A projects and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Holder
- 8-10 years of post-qualification experience in Finance/EPM/BI/Analytics systems.
- Good breadth and depth of various typical Finance/EPM/BI/Analytics systems tools like Oracle Hyperion, IBM Cognos, MicroStrategy and so on.
- Extensive FP&A and holistic asset management value chain knowledge.
What's on Offer
This key role in this fantastic organisation will pay a very attractive tax-free salary plus benefits.