You are here
Specification Sales Manager- French Speaker
- Specication Sales
- Building Materials
About Our Client
An international manufacturer of building materials which was established over 100 years ago.
- Responsible for generating new leads and qualify opportunities in order to specify company products for projects
- Must be able to follow up specifications in order to win final orders and generate revenue
- Responsible for increasing the brand awareness of the organisation in the target market by building strong relationships with interior designers, architects, developers and contractors
- Track and update all relevant information in the company database and ensure data is relevant and up to date
- Responsible for supporting all marketing and sales related activities when requested
- Responsibility for budget achievement within own territory
- Ensure products stocked ahead of competitor material
- Agree annual business plans and targets with distributors in conjunction with Sales Management
- Make recommendations for change to distributor base to sales manager where appropriate
- Build strong personal relationships with distributor partners
- Support contractor loyalty program
- Provide contractors with regular project leads
- Regular call cycle for main diffused market contractors
- Visit sites to find out what product specified/maintain specification.
Value Added Activities:
- Continuous review of distributor base and analysis of potential new distributors
- Development of long term customer, diffused market and specifier relationships
- Develop contacts within major main contractor organisations
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years in a business development / sales role in building materials, furniture, fit out working with interior designers, architects, developers and contractors.
- Open on product but must have relevance to customer base (specification sales)
- Fluency in English & French speaking is essential.
- * Prepared to Travel in the MENA region.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package