You are here
Multinational Luxury Retail Brand, Dubai, UAE
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational luxury fashion brand with a variety of fashion accessories. Having multiple stores across the UAE, they are looking to hire an experienced Store Accountant to provide financial administrative support to the entity in Dubai.
Reporting into the Finance and Accounting Manager, this Store Accountant will be overseeing 4 stores and;
- Providing daily support to the stores, related to cash management fiscal and administrative issues
- Liaising directly with local vendors, banks, tax auditors and other internal stakeholders regarding administrative tasks
- Managing sales and credit card collection reconciliations
- Monitoring of advance to employees and follow-up
- Checking and Posting of travel expenses
- Posting Local vendor invoices and pre-paid expenses
- Looking after multi bank transactions and internet banking
- Archiving legal and fiscal documentation of the company
- Enhancing administrative control of periodic fiscal stock takes
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Store Accountant role will have a minimum of 3- 5 years of experience with retail and store accounting in the UAE. Experience managing multiple stores for a retail brand is a must for this role. Candidates who have had experience using SAP are highly preferred. In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will also have a strong personality with the ability to perform well within a multi-cultural environment.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this Store role will be offered a salary package of 10,000 - 13,000 AED per month, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. In addition to this, candidates will be provided with other benefits in line with company standards. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress within a multinational, luxury fashion brand in the region.