You are here
Store Manager - Catering Hospitality Transport
Store Manager, leading Catering Hospitality Transport
Challenging role with good benefits and perks
About Our Client
Catering hospitality and transport company
Responsible for analyzing, reviewing and developing operational and system support aspects in Stores Department necessary for efficient internal logistics. You will also be in charge of liaising with to a third party logistics 3 PL partner and identifies measures to improve and develop external logistics. Moreover you will a develop Training matrix and implements Training programme for Stores employees to ensure safe environment as well as review and participate in development of Standard Operating procedures (SOPs).
* Organization, review and development of all Stores department activity.
* Oversee deliveries processes.
* Design and implement adequate internal controls (e.g. receipts, storage, product issue etc)
* Implementation of SOP's and link for internal audit.
* Cost control and budgeting
* Internal / external stakeholder management
* Health and Safety
The Successful Applicant
Should have Bachelors degree or equivalent with 4-7 years as Store manager
- Stores / warehouse / FMCG experience
- Quality focus,Continuous improvement
- Leadership, good command in English
- Sound knowledge of Financial, budgeting and costing etc
Background / sector: FMCG, Logistics, hospitality, Large warehousing / distribution companies
Western/ European or English native speaker nationals preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive and benefits