You are here
Store Manager - Home Furnishing - Dubai
4+ years of work experience in managing store opertations
Fluency in spoken Arabic is an advantage
About Our Client
A leading home retailer, committed to delivering exceptional customer service and innovation
- Implement a high standard of customer focus through effective resource planning, regular assessment of customer service standards and timely resolution of complaints / queries within the store, in line with Company policy
- Monthly monitoring of mystery shopper feedback, addressing all key areas of concern
- To have a clear understanding of customer profile, including but not limited to key demographics
- To monitor and continuously seek to understand customer buying patterns and trends from both a local and gulf perspective
- Achieve the revenue and target productivity metric (sales per person per day, ATV, Basket size and conversion) for the store
- Monitor and control expenses (overtime, local, stock and consumables) through efficient store operations
- Actively improve under-performing areas within store based on store sales and finance reports
- Monitor and communicate yearly, weekly and daily sales performance and budgets with management and staff with clearly defined actions for improvement
- Oversee cash transaction entry and management
- Oversee and monitor sales in store which includes: sales transactions, customer orders and payments, and handling returns and refunds.
- Responsible for the inventory management within store, which includes: stock availability, order management, back store operations, stock movement within store, and cycle count.
- Review and analyze stock and sales reports to monitor KDCN products and implement corrective action
- Maintain high standards of visual appearance in the store including all non-retail areas and window themes with adherence to planogram guidance
- Ensure that the store is in compliance with the local labour laws and company policy for all employment and state laws, including wage and hour, human rights and equal employment opportunities
- Ensure consistent and transparent communication with store staff on business expectations, priorities and store results
- Responsible for Performance Management of store staff through timely KPI setting, mid-year and annual performance reviews
- Ensure L&D offerings are provided to all staff at the appropriate level in line with personal development plans including on the job coaching, classroom training, in-store training and feedback sessions aligned to Home Centre processes
- Drive engagement and motivation through effective management of staff welfare including accommodation, transport and facility concerns
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of work experience in large/medium retail stores.
- Proficient on a computer; familiar with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Well-organized, result-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Must be aware of the customer service principles
- Must have very good communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits