You are here
3- 4 years' managerial experience
Female Arabic speaker, Furniture background
About Our Client
Our client is one of the multinational companies who have successfully grown into one of the largest retail organisation and is the market leading in the region.
- As a Store Manager you will be fully accountable for all operational activity in your store, providing clear leadership to the team and leading by example in all areas.
- In this role you will be passionate, inspiring and engaging and need to know how to run a busy yet organised store effectively.
- Review sales figures and take proactive initiatives to ensure stores targets are met. Monitor sales KPI s to ensure budgets are achieved.
- Guide, coach and train sales people on customer service disciplines. Ensure product knowledge and market / competition intelligence is given as ongoing in store training.
- Motivate staff continuously to bring out their potential and enable them to improve their performance.
- Develop and mentor employees, identify specific training needs. Monitor effectiveness of individuals progress within the team.
- Organise internal marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous retail management experience in furniture background.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the brand.
- High cultural knowledge and awareness.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness.
- Successfully managed a team.
What's on Offer
bonus, medical and flights.