You are here
AED12,000 - AED12,500 per month (AED144,000 - AED150,000)
2-3 years' Experience working as a Store manager
GCC experience is a must
About Our Client
The company is a multinational fashion designer brand, built more than 45 stores worldwide and is one of the market leading in the region.
- As a Store Manager you will be fully accountable for all operational activity in your store, providing clear leadership to the team and leading by example in all areas.
- In this role you will be passionate, inspiring and engaging and need to know how to run a busy yet organised store effectively.
- Review sales figures and take proactive initiatives to ensure stores targets are met. Monitor sales KPI s to ensure budgets are achieved.
- Guide, coach and train sales people on customer service disciplines. Ensure product knowledge and market / competition intelligence is given as ongoing in store training.
- Motivate staff continuously to bring out their potential and enable them to improve their performance.
- Develop and mentor employees, identify specific training needs. Monitor effectiveness of individuals progress within the team.
- Organise internal marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous retail management experience in fashion retail
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the brand
- High cultural knowledge and awareness
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness.
- Successfully managed a team.
What's on Offer
bonus, medical and flights