You are here
Supply Chain Compliance Manager
Role based in Dubai with a Multinational Retail company
Must have compliance experience in within freight and logistics
About Our Client
Multinational retail client - Leaders in the luxury retail business
The role of Supply Chain Compliance Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
Supply Chain Compliance aims to prevent the Group and the Maisons from any legal and reputation risks that may jeopardise market access for goods.
Within the supply chain, the Supply Chain Compliance Manager has specific responsibility that is free of any operational contingency in order to remain objective and impartial.
- Oversee & manage the roll out of the applicable free trade agreements in the region..
- Oversee & manager the roll out of "Authorised Economic Operator" certification with Dubai customs.
- Interpret & translate the publications issued by Group Supply Chain Compliance (GSSC) & various regulatory authorities into operational processes/procedures.
- Train supply chain stake holders
- Facilitate continuous improvement cycle by implementing appropriate indicators & feedback mechanism
- Identify & assess areas of improvement for supply chain efficiencies stemming from govt. regulations to local platform.
- Perform focused audit on a regular basis in order to ensure that GSCC and local guidelines are still in force and respected, highlight possible gaps and propose action plans to mitigate the risk when required.
- Define & implement effective compliance reporting for the region.
- Cultivate relations with GSCC
- Validate, within the allowance perimeter defined by GSCC, exceptions to GSCC Directives.
- Be the single point of contact for Local maisons & Richemont departments for all supply chain compliance topics.
- Keep the GSCC informed about local compliance topics
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Supply Chain Compliance Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
- 5+ years min experience within a dedicated compliance capacity working with or in a supply chain in an organization
- Must have prior compliance experience within logistics
- Bachelor's Degree in Law is desirable
- Should have experience in drafting Free Trade Agreements within GCC
What's on Offer